Know how to make the perfect peach pie with this easy recipe. When you’re armed with Krud Kutter, cleanup after creating your masterpiece is a cinch!
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter
2 pie crusts
10 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
Krud Kutter All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner and Degreaser
Clean dish rag
- Cut flour, sugar and butter into a crumble.
- Place a pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Line the crust with some sliced peaches. Sprinkle some of the crumble mixture on top of the peaches, then put more peaches on top of the mixture. Continue layering until both the peaches and all of the crumble are used.
- Cut the other pie crust into strips and create a lattice design on top of the pie.
- Bake the pie at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. Allow to cool before slicing.
- Once your food prep dishes are cleared, spray a few pumps of Krud Kutter All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner and Degreaser on your prep area. Let the solution sit for approximately 1 minute, then wipe with a clean dish rag.